Monday, October 17, 2011

Photobucket

hello... and, welcome!

i'm cristina emilia - a rookie online vintage shop owner & first-time blogger - and i'm so excited to finally have this blog up and running to connect with you!

i'm an east coast girl whose currently living in the midwest but wishing she was on the west coast. it's been a dream of mine to own my very own vintage shop since i was 19 so the fact that it's happening now - after all these years and detours through life - and, that i have a chance to document and share the process with you is beyond exceptional.

the blog was inspired by the girls (and guys!) i read and follow every week - you'll find my favorites in my "inspiration" list. these amazing, creative & passionate bloggers have given me the courage to say - "why not?" - and take a chance with my starting my own blog to share my life and loves with you!

i think it's going to be a blast - won't you take a ride w/ me on the flying carousel?

xoxo

*outfit details: black bowler hat - vintage // blue & cream pattern shirt - vintage // mustard & cream pattern bow tie - vintage // gray shorts - thrifted, shortened // rust tights - ASOS // black 99 wedges - jeffrey campbell // black purse - vintage 

No comments:

Post a Comment